- Products must be returned within 14 days of receiving your order.
- Products must be unworn and unwashed with all tags still attached (if your item had tags when you received it).
- We only offer refunds onto the original payment method used to make the order.
- Exchanges are not part of our returns policy.
- Returns registered separately cannot be returned as one, even if they are from the same order. Combining registered returns will slow down the refund process.
- Please note that you are responsible for the costs of returning any item(s) to our warehouse. Any returned item(s) are your property and remain your responsibility until they reach our facility.
- Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
HOW TO RETURN?
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org - If your return is accepted, we will provide instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded to your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process the refund.
You can always contact us for any return questions at email@example.com